Sunday, February 12, 2012

Well its raining....

Its cold and rainy and Sunday. Not happy :(. Its not that bad though, I have school work to keep me focused on and the blog (which I know I haven't been posting on but I don't generally have something to say every day). Well I found a very nice violin on craigslist that I really want and I just recently found out that I'd be going back to Ireland this summer to drive on the wrong side of the road and work in a hair salon. I'm going to be staying with my cousins and my cousin Brenda works in a salon and she's getting me a job helping out in the shop and her husband Jack is going to teach me how to drive and I'm going out on the road with him a couple times, he's a truck driver. I'm very happy about this. Also I'm not having a birthday this year, my birthday is going to be sitting in the nose bleed section of Mary Poppins (which I loathe) with my two least favorite people in the world right now. I'm already try to be around my family as little as possible and now I have to spend 3+ hours with my grandmother and cousin with no escape. Kill me or at the least get me a damn Tartis!

No comments:

Post a Comment