Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can't sleep again

So I can't sleep, this seems to happen to me a lot. Just staying up watching crappy tv that I really don't care for but I really have nothing else to do. Well today was dull, it was my grandmother's birthday so it basically involved my whole family, in the same room, at the same time; not one of my favorite things to deal with. My family drives me insane and each one of them is so different so excuse me if I rant but this might take awhile. Well my grandmother is the type of person who worries about me because now I actually have a friend that she has proof is really, she actually convinced herself that my friend was my dealer. I DON'T DO DRUGS!!! I SWEAR! Then there's my uncle; he's ok, a little over family oriented, but thats because his biological family (related to us by marriage) pretty much dumped him after he moved out; also he's always butting heads with my grandmother, they honestly cannot stand each other. Then my aunt, who goes on and on about nothing else but the fact that her life is hell and about how prejudiced school is towards her ADD son. Which brings us to her ADD son Grady, whom everyone else either talks about how brilliant he is or how poor he is for his disability. Tonight actually everyone was going on and on about how he's such a great soccer star and he's so good in math and science; and then my uncle, who no matter how smart he is has very bad sources of information, told us that kids who excel in mathematics have great musical talent and they were probably going to start Grady on the violin so him and I could play together. Over. My. Dead. Body. Then there's Quinn, who's the other son and isn't honestly that bad just that he has an obsession with the bathroom (small child, just recently potty trained), which is weird. And finally there's my mother; crazy, controlling, gives me orders for basic tasks like she's talking to a five year old except at lightning fast speed and several at once, overly affectionate, generally annoying, and has pretty much already decided my whole future (which involves being a famous writer, marrying one of her friend's sons, and letting her live in my mansion, which would only be a few minutes from where I grew up.) So yes, imagine all of these people in the room with me; an anti-social adolescent who is desperately craving attention over her accomplishments but knowing she won't get it because the rest of the family already know what she's capable of but don't understand it so the let it all go as if she's normal and never actually tried to show them; ignoring me, trying to get me to eat my dinner (which I probably wouldn't eat a lot of even if it was edible), and telling stories of how amazing they are, and pouting about everything they've done wrong for 3 hours straight. I wanted to go home and punch myself in the face.

Alright I'm done.

Also yesterday, I stayed over at Jackie's house and Cheyanna was there as well, I spent the whole night sandwiched between them, I couldn't move my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment