Friday, February 24, 2012

nervous...

Well its 10:06, I have to get up tomorrow at 6 am to get ready for VASE and I'm so nervous, I'll need 3 cups of coffee, an energy drink, and Porsche will probably make me eat so I won't have a spazz attack in front of the judges tomorrow. That tends to happen now and again because I never ever eat before a presentation and I overdo the caffeine because I'm always so freaking nervous. Also I can't go to sleep because I'm waiting for Porsche to get here! It's kinda bugging me. I had a complete panic attack today in World Geography and didn't get over it until half way through the next period, then I got angry and had to break a few pencils and draw indonesian masks in art class because I didn't think my VASE painting was good enough so I freaked out before I did my touch ups, and then I came home and had yet ANOTHER anxiety attack so I played the violin for an hour and a half to calm myself down..... so yeah, really nervous.

On a lighter note, I got almost all A's on my report card so thats $120 towards Ireland, I'm setting up a checking account on the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment