Friday, February 17, 2012

Interesting week....

Well its friday and I finished my project in DIM class early so this is what I do, kinda pathetic huh? well yeaterday I was at Jackie's house, mainly because I was avoiding my mother's friends, but also because we were finishing 221B on Sims. It's very accurate to the show we based it off of (bbc Sherlock) and I'm quite proud. Tonight we're finally making a Mrs. Hudson. I'm stoked! I got Jackie hooked on the show and I'm even starting to appreciate it more, but mostly my cousins thing I'm more of an anti-social nerdy freak. Whatever, I'm not close to the majority of my family anyways so I don't really care. The family I am close to lives far away, so that kinda sucks.... so thats really it... OH! VASE is next weekend, I'm going to be in it and my piece is amazing! I just hope I can finish in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment