Friday, February 17, 2012

Thinking of changing my blog

as in starting a different one, I don't know maybe I'm just being fickle but I think I should.

Well in other news, I decided a girl's fate today today. My friend was debating on whether to take piano or art next year so I used a trick I learned in one of my aunt's psych text books to help her decide. I tore a sheet of paper in half and wrote 'art' on one and 'piano' on the other, crumpled them up and told her to pick one. I did this because it is a proven fact that when making a decision by chance (such as this), the second before you chose you will make up your mind on which one you want. Its used in movies all the time, I can't believe more people don't know about this. But when dealing with problems of teens with over stimulated levels of oxytocin and serotonin running through their veins, its a very easy solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment