Friday, May 25, 2012

Hermit

So I know I have something to say but I'm not quite sure what it is.  All I know is that I hurt... a lot and I have no reason to be.  This kind of thing never happens to me, I stay detached so I stay okay but then SHE had to come waltzing in and make me her friend.  SHE had to make me feel like I was wanted and I let myself believe that this time it was different.  Its never different, they have me around until someone shiny and new comes along and then at first I'm still in the loop but slowly I'm forgotten until we only speak once a month then once every two months until suddenly we just smile at each other in the hallway because we caught each other's eye and theres no way to get out of it.  And then after awhile, we're strangers.  I know how it works and its happened before, but for once I thought it would be different.

Maybe I should just be alone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment